This week, the Dingman Center Angels held a March Madness-themed investor meeting full of Terp spirit. Congratulations to Entrepreneur-in-Residence Jason Shrensky who made it to the #1 spot on our bracket for knowing the most about the Dingman Center Angels! For more pictures from the event, check out the album on our Facebook page. Here’s what’s worth reading this week.
- A recent study from says investors who prime the capital pump for entrepreneurs are biased toward pitches from attractive men. Read why, For entrepreneurs, it pays to be a handsome man.
- How do you get what you want while leaving the other party feeling like a winner too? Learn How To Negotiate for What You Want.
- While you may be promoting yourself or business on Twitter, you may be making a handful of easily correctable mistakes that could be limiting your influence and reach on Twitter, as well as hurting your brand. Here are The 5 Common Mistakes Entrepreneurs Are Still Making on Twitter.
- The Affordable Care Act — which many see creating challenges for businesses — could benefit a particular group of business people: entrepreneurs. Read more about how the Affordable Care Act could help entrepreneurs quit their day jobs.
- Any company that has an Internet enabled product is riding a wave of worldwide availability. Today’s Startups Are Global Out Of The Gate — Are We Ready?
Good blog you have here.. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like
yours nowadays. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!
A quiet night in a lovely riad and we riad marrakech piazza jemaa el fna guarantee
that you will not have. For the couture take on the budget hotel.