Interested in hearing from successful entrepreneurs and investors from the greater DC area? Smith School of Business MBA students are encouraged to join the Dingman Center and Office of Career Services for an Alumni Entrepreneurship Panel this Wednesday evening, October 22 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Don’t miss the opportunity to network with Smith alumni who have started and invested in successful business ventures.
The all-star panel will include:
- Jim Blakeslee, President & Founder, Geocentric
- Wayne Kimmel, Managing Partner, Seventy Six Capital
- Dave Morgan, VP & Partner, STS International
- Carol, Politi, Chief Executive Officer, TRX systems
- Ben Solomon, CEO and Co-founder, Hyperion Technologies LLC
This event is not only for MBAs planning to start their own business but also for those who are interested in entrepreneurship or innovation.
The panel will be held in Van Munching Hall, room 1418, followed by a networking mixer.
To RSVP please email Jeffrey L. Stoltzfus.
[…] Terps across our community: an alumni event in Baltimore featuring the Dingman Center Angels, a startup panel during industry night for Smith MBAs, and a speaker series event featuring entrepreneur Wayne […]