Welcome back to campus, entrepreneurs! The Dingman Center programs are well underway for the semester. Currently, we’re holding info sessions for Idea Shell, the first step of the Fearless Founders evidence-based accelerator program taught by successful entrepreneurs. The next info session is set for Monday, September 21 from 3 to 4 p.m. The deadline to sign-up for Fearless Founders: Idea Shell, Fall 2015 Cohort is rapidly approaching. The tentative schedule includes nine workshops/sessions on Monday’s, 2-4 pm, beginning Monday, September 28 and concluding Monday, November 16.
Upon your successful completion of Idea Shell, you are eligible for Hatch, a for-credit course (BMGT468 or ENES498) in Spring 2016. Here are the Top Ten reasons to join Idea Shell from some of the alumni of Fearless Founders:
10. Join a cohort of passionate entrepreneurs
9. Validate your problem/customer/solution fit
8. Practice customer discovery and “Talking to Humans”
7. Use feedback, iterate and pivot on your idea
6. Develop your plan for your Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
5. Network with the vast Dingman Center community
4. Prepare yourself for the “Hatch”, Fearless Founders Stage
3. Present your idea for $500 in seed funds
2. Participate in the “Speed Pitch” elevator pitch event
1. Receive the exclusive title of being a “Fearless Founder”
Don’t keep talking to your family and friends about your great ideas. Turn your ideas into a business by joining Fearless Founders: Idea Shell!