This week we were busy receiving applications for our various programs. For Pitch Dingman Competition, it is still not too late to apply! Register here to win $2,000 seed funding for your business idea by October 27. For Cupid’s Cup,we received impressive applications from Michigan, Massachusetts, and many states in between. Do you have what it take to conquer the toughest business competition and win $75,000? Visit www.cupidscup.com for more detail information and get started!
Now, let’s check out this week’s Worth Reading.
- People know funding plays an important role for startups, but do you know how where these funds go to? Check out this infographic and learn about How Funding Works.
- Successful entrepreneurs share common traits: They are confident, easy to approach, and most importantly, likeable. Read 6 Habits of Remarkably Likeable People and grasp useful tips.
- The art of building credibility is always essential for startups, check out 3 Words That Create Instant Credibility and learn useful concept.
- Long-live brands have explicit brand personalities. They have clear visions and provide values to customers accordingly. Read The 10 Questions Every Brand Should Ask To Ensure It’s Simple Enough and make sure the one you build is on the right track.
- Office hacks are necessary, but often time they are being ignored. Check out the 25 Office Hacks You Need To Know and stop worrying about your office equipment shortage.