This week, participants of Fearless Founders presented on the progress of their business ideas to sponsors from Capital One. It was great to see how far they’ve come! We also had a Research and Practice Luncheon discussing the use of crowdfunding. The luncheon promoted engaged interaction between faculty, staff, angel investors and students. Check out some photos from the event on our Facebook page.
Now, here’s the Worth Reading for this week.
- It’s not east presenting your business to angel investors. Read this article to learn 7 Tips For Pitching Your Entrepreneurial Idea, Whether To Angels Or Sharks.
- Electric car company, Tesla, has become the hottest name in the Silicon Valley. Read Elon Musk’s Tesla Strategy Starts With 3 Cars and realize why.
- For entrepreneurs, when it comes to business development vs. technology development, which one works better? Read the Stanford vs. MIT: How Marketing Tumps Technology In Startups.
- As a student, you might not have the time and money to start a viable business. Check out this article and play “Hipster CEO” instead.
- Instagram is a free and effective resource for small business, but non-adopters are still reluctant to use it for a variety of reasons. Read this article of The 5 Biggest Misconceptions About Using Instagram for Business.